What do most people do when they fail in business miserably? They go back and get a job. Today’s guest for Coffee with Closers failed miserably and tried again. Meet Marty Metro, founder, and CEO of UsedCardboardBoxes.
In 2002, he started a chain of eco-friendly retail stores to buy and sell used moving boxes in Los Angeles. He had a dream of a national franchise but his attempt was premature, undercapitalized, and full of logistic flaws.
After 3 long years without an income, Marty was forced to cease all the operations. This left him and his wife with not just an empty bank account but $300 000 of personal debt. He’s here to share how he turned that failure into a multi-million dollar profitable business today.
• What lessons did he learn from his failure?
• What changes does the business have to put in place to make a profit?
• Why should businesses pay close attention to their numbers?
• How technology can help you make systems and processes more efficient?
• What’s the best approach to marketing and advertising for a growing business?
Enjoy the episode!
►Find Marty Metro on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marty-metro-a5527/
►Visit UsedCardboardBoxes at https://www.usedcardboardboxes.com/