Although company growth is influenced by many factors, today’s guest for Coffee with Closers believes that the heart of everything is teamwork. People who continue to evolve and change see no ceiling, and so does the business they work on.
Meet Henry Schuck, the CEO of ZoomInfo. Henry built his first company DiscoverOrg from his college dorm and took it from zero to 380 million in annual recurring revenue. He went on to acquire many of his competitors including ZoomInfo and took the company public in the middle of a global pandemic.
“Think of a business as a person”, says Henry. “As the CEO and founder of the business, you are responsible for listening and reacting to what the business is telling you. And when it is telling you that this person is not going to work out in this role, you’ve got to make a move.”
Stay tuned for our conversation with Henry where we are talking about leadership, the future of data privacy, building profitable fast-growing business, and the importance of teamwork.
- Why is choosing the right business model extremely important for business growth?
- Where data is headed? And what will those changes mean for digital marketers?
- What is the secret of succeeding in business in times of crisis?
- How to hire the right people? And how to help them achieve their full potential?
- How to avoid distractions and stay productive?
►Find Henry Schuck on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hschuck/
►Visit ZoomInfo at https://www.zoominfo.com/