Here’s a quick bit of wisdom from today’s guest for Coffee with Closers. You can work on a product, customer success, and operations as much as you want, but you’ve got to be able to find your customers. No customers, no business. And don’t stress too much about every little detail. No one knows what the end product or the end solution looks like except for yourself.
Meet Jay Desai, founder and CEO of Swpely – a tool for saving and sharing content or, as Jay describes it, a Pinterest for business people. Jay has extensive experience in growth marketing, and in this conversation, he’s going to share some practical advice for marketers and sales leaders on how to reach their target customers in the most efficient way possible.
• In what ways is offering a free product different from using a freemium model?
• What are the benefits of a waitlist in SaaS?
• Why is it important to lean on your internal understanding of marketing rather than following the external playbook?
• What are some lessons that service companies can learn from SaaS?
• What is growth hacking and how to approach it as a marketer?
• How to measure success from the efforts that aren’t directly tied to ROI?
Enjoy the episode!