If you’re on the receiving end, it’s pretty easy to disseminate between a company that puts you in their sales funnel and the one that’s actually trying to help. That’s why we’re seeing a lot of change in the way sales work.
Account management is upgraded into customer success, old school B2B salesmanship turned into the Sandler and Challenger Methodology. Modern sales conversations can and should be much easier. And today’s guest for Coffee with Closers is convinced that empathy is essential to make it work.
Meet James Denker, Director of Partnerships at Imagination Media. For more than ten years, he has been managing, delivering, and selling various IT solutions in the private sector, working for tech giants like IBM and Trustpilot.
“Being a great pilot starts before you get in the plane, and the same applies to sales,” says James.
In this episode, we’re talking about the following:
- How to meet your sales quota while staying empathetic with customers?
- How your life experience can help you execute your role in sales?
- Why is it important to preserve a growth mindset as you progress in your career?
- How to build a high-performance sales culture in your organization?
- What are some practical tips for implementing a strategic partnership model to grow sales?
►Find James Denker on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-denker-jr-4131121a/
►Visit Imagination Media at https://www.imaginationmedia.com/