Here’s one super interesting insight. Revenue = frequency x competency. Outwork everybody else and you will win. This advice from today’s guest for Coffee with Closers is a treasure for every junior salesperson (or junior anybody, for that matter). Get your frequency up and competency will naturally follow.
Today’s guest for Coffee with Closers is Chad Burmeister. Chad is a believer, a husband, a father, a lifelong rebel, and a rule breaker. As the founder and CEO of ScaleX.ai, he empowers the sales professionals to become the best versions of themselves by focusing on their mindset, skillset, and toolset.
Chad says success is when you’re in alignment with what you’re meant to be doing. When you know you are on the right river and in the right boat, no matter the bumps along the way, you will be absolutely sure you can align. And that’s when you know you’re successful.
What’s in the episode:
- Why is it important to have a personal brand?
- How to stay in the right mindset as an entrepreneur?
- How to balance management and leadership roles?
- How to build a high-performance culture in the team?
- Why sales and marketing shouldn’t be operating separately?
►Find Chad Burmeister on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadburmeister/
►Visit ScaleX.ai at https://www.scalex.ai/