CEO title looks great on paper, but in reality, it often stands for Chief Everything Officer. And this is a problem for every leader looking to grow and scale their business. It’s hard to be a visionary when you have all those fires to put out.
Today’s guest for Coffee with Closers knows the way out. He believes that when it seems like you’ve hit your ceiling and can’t grow beyond a certain limit, you need to change your mindset and your habits, and make sure the entire team is on the same page about where you are heading.
Meet Broc W. Edwards, the founder and CEO at Gold Standard Capital, and President and CFO at Unleashed CEO. Before founding these two companies, Broc worked several years on Wall Street as an investment banker at Merrill Lynch, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, and Raymond James, where he specialized in M&A and capital markets advisory for diversified industrial and specialty finance companies.
“There’s that weird dichotomy of revenue growth vs. team growth,” says Broc. “If you can afford to build a team that’s going to fire on all cylinders, it will be a great advantage point for your business.”
In this episode, we are talking about the importance of teamwork and hiring the right people, effective mindset, communication, and more.
- How connecting with others can help you grow both personally and professionally?
- What type of mindset should a CEO have to achieve success?
- How to balance the role of a leader and manager as a CEO?
- What are some core characteristics a leader needs to focus on to build their leadership skills?
- How to build a high-performance culture in the organization?
- Where to find the A-players for your team?
- How to go about building systems and processes for your organization?
►Find Broc W. Edwards on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/broc-w-edwards-955b5683/
►Visit Unleashed CEO at https://unleashed.ceo/team/