Increased conversions, higher engagement rates, and improved brand recall await the companies that successfully incorporate display retargeting into their marketing campaigns. When paired with SEO and content marketing, retargeting leads to maximum return on investment. Read on to learn more about retargeting as a marketing strategy, as well as how it can benefit B2B brands.
How Retargeting Works
Conversion rates are staggeringly low for first visits to any site – as low as two percent. Yikes! That’s where retargeting comes in. This is a tactic that brings back the lost 98 percent.
Retargeting works by displaying ads to visitors who have already seen your content, which helps entice them to return to your site for more. Retargeting is also effective when based upon keywords and search terms, because you can optimize your content to be more relevant to each searcher.
Benefits of Retargeting
There are a number of benefits to retargeting consumers with aesthetically pleasing, eye grabbing, and well written ads. Here are just a few:
- Consumers will be much more likely to remember your brand.
- Prospective consumers will be much more engaged with your site. The more time spent on your B2B’s website, the more likely business developers will be to purchase your product or service.
- Retargeting also leads to better connections and exposure. By reconnecting with people who have already visited your site once, you’ll regain critical traffic.
- Ultimately, what it all comes down to is an increase in conversion. B2B retargeting efforts have managed to improve conversion rates by over 50 percent, with a similar increase of repeat visitors.
- Finally, an increase in conversion leads to a greater ROI.
The benefits of an effective retargeting campaign are many, and the data shows them:
- Up to a 400 percent boost in ad response for B2B and B2C companies alike.
- 60 percent of U.S. based consumers report an increased likelihood for noticing ads for products and services they’ve seen on other sites.
- 30 percent of consumers have a positive response to retargeted ads.
- 70 percent increase in the likelihood of website visitors who see your display ads to convert on your company’s website.
At OneIMS, we can help you ensure your brand retargeting is a successful venture. Contact us today for some of the best PPC services available.