Are there any channels marketers need to invest their time in that are guaranteed to drive awareness and demand for your prospective customers?
The answer of today’s guest for Coffee with Closers is a hard no because every step we take as marketers ultimately depends on the audience. At the end of the day, everybody is fighting for people’s attention, and it’s important to stay dynamic and proactive in order to win it.
Meet Vlad Zhovtenko, a successful entrepreneur and marketing powerhouse. Vlad started with digital marketing in 2000, built three companies, and now he is a co-founder and CEO of his fourth business RedTrack – an ad tracking and conversion attribution company.
In this episode, Vlad is sharing the lessons he learned from building multiple companies, reflecting on the digital marketing past, and giving some valuable tips on its future.
• How has marketing changed over the last two decades?
• What do you need to have in order to become a pioneer of some industry?
• Why is it important to stay focused on your core product?
• How effective can precision marketing be in B2B?
• How marketers will have to evolve their strategy for the future?