The beginning of the sales process is equally as important as the end of the sales process. And sales development or qualifying an opportunity might even be the hardest part. So how do you approach the sales process the right way? Well, this episode is an opportunity to learn from the best.
Our guest on Coffee with Closers is Trish Bertuzzi – a successful entrepreneur, well-known author and speaker, and a top sales trainer. Not so long ago, she released “The Sales Development Playbook” – a go-to guide for building repeatable pipeline and accelerating revenue growth.
Trish built a services business that has lasted 22 years in the tech space. What is her secret, you may ask? Find out in this interview.
- How to create urgency in outbound sales so that you don’t ruin the deal?
- Why sales are not always about reaching the decision-maker?
- Is there a universal framework for success in sales?
- What matters in social selling? And do you have to become a subject matter expert?
- Are you really doing ABM (account-based marketing) and why you might want to talk about ABR (account-based revenue) instead?
Enjoy the episode!
►Find Trish Bertuzzi on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trishbertuzzi/
►Visit The Bridge Group at https://www.bridgegroupinc.com/
►Grab your copy of “The Sales Development Playbook” at https://www.bridgegroupinc.com/sales-development-playbook