When the clients pause working with you during tough times like a pandemic, you can get all stressed out and desperately try to figure out how to stay afloat. Or you can take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Maybe you’ll find another opportunity in what seems like a failure.
Our today’s guest on Coffee with Closers found himself in this situation, and his response was to help his customers as best as he could. The team launched a series of webinars to educate their clients, prospects, and anyone interested to listen on navigating the Covid-19 economy. Suffice it to say that it proved very successful.
Meet Tom DuFore, CEO of Big Sky Franchise Team – an organization that helps business owners expand their companies nationally and internationally. In this interview, Tom gives away his insights from this incredible pivot and shares a bit of his personal journey as an entrepreneur.
• How to support your clients through difficult times?
• What are some common themes entrepreneurs worry about?
• How are franchises changing and what trends are emerging in this field?
• What are some boxes the businesses need to check to qualify for franchising their business?
• How to document and systematize your processes as a business?
Enjoy the episode!
►Find Tom DuFore on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomdufore/
►Visit Big Sky Franchise Team at https://bigskyfranchiseteam.com/