Truly authentic brands connect with you on a deeper level. They almost become a part of your soul. And that can’t happen unless every single person in your team is bought into what they are doing.
Today’s guest for Coffee with Closers believes that the way you recruit, retain, and engage your employees should be your number one priority.
Meet Tim Kopp, the Executive Chairman & CEO of Terminus and a partner at High Park Ventures. He is recognized as a marketing and technology leader with more than 20 years of experience at global B2B and B2C brands, such as ExactTarget, Coca-Cola, and P&G.
“If I’m selling to Coca-Cola, the enterprise Coca-Cola doesn’t sign the piece of paperwork. There’s a buying committee of three people. Just because you’re in B2B doesn’t mean that you are allowed to suck,” says Tim.
In this episode, we are talking about creating a product category, raising capital, growing businesses, and leading amazing teams.
- How to create a category and build a brand around it while generating the demand?
- How to support and take care of yourself as a business leader?
- Why should there never be any silos in companies, especially in Sales and Marketing?
- How to build a high-performance culture and get everyone on the same page?
- Creating emotional attachment in the B2B and B2C world – how are they different?
- What advice can we give for founders who are trying to raise money?
►Find Tim Kopp on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmovc/
►Visit Terminus at https://terminus.com/