Being an entrepreneur doesn’t necessarily mean starting your own business. It’s about owning what’s in front of you. Today’s guest for Coffee with Closers strongly believes in it.
When you start taking that approach with your role, whether it’s a company that you’re working with or the company that you own, you learn to think about the business in a more wholesome way.
Meet Randy Frisch – Chief Evangelist for Content Experience and Co-founder & President of Uberflip. He’s the best-selling author and a host of Marketer’s Journey Podcast.
Stay tuned for our conversation with Randy where he shares practical advice for marketers to think beyond content creation and focus on the overall content experience.
- How do you build a successful team where everyone owns their roles?
- What are some helpful tips for creating and promoting your content?
- What are the three areas to focus on in content marketing for your organization?
- How has email marketing changed and how to use it to serve our customers better?
- How do you prove the ROI of your content experience?
►Find Randy Frisch on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frischrandy/
►Visit Uberflip at https://www.uberflip.com/