Today’s guest on Coffee with Closers is the best-selling author of multiple books, including “Thriving at Work”, keynote speaker, consultant, and coach. Meet Gina DeLapa – the owner and President of Thriving Cultures – a company that specializes in helping organizations develop a strong culture. She is an expert in all things company culture and leadership development.
“A great leader is always one level up. If you want your people to be pretty good, you’ve got to be excellent. And if you want them to be excellent, you’ve got to be exemplary. Give them something to aspire to,” says Gina.
Stay tuned for some practical insights on how to grow as a leader and how to create a strong company culture.
• What’s the distinction between the manager and the leader?
• What part does leadership play in creating a culture?
• How to improve your leadership skills?
• How to be more empathetic and show more kindness as a leader?
• How to stay more productive as a leader?
Enjoy the episode!
►Find Gina DeLapa on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/ginadelapa/
►Grab your copy of “Thriving at Work” at https://www.amazon.com/Thriving-Work-Mark-Confidence-Drama-ebook/dp/B07D85S9XS
►More resources on leadership and company culture at https://www.ginadelapa.com/