If you are the first in an industry, there’s a good chance you won’t succeed. But if you are really passionate about your idea and willing to put in the work, success will come. Today’s guest on Coffee with Closers is a great example of it.
Meet Genevieve Thiers – a disruptor, entrepreneur, speaker, investor, activist, and mother. Her company Sittercity.com is the first company in America to provide caregiver services online. Genevieve is a founder in tech and has invested in over 10 women-in-tech companies. She is dedicated to fixing the imbalance of women in tech.
Stay tuned for our conversation with Genevieve where she shares some of her experience building her first company as well as investing in other women-founded tech-enabled businesses.
• How to find a balance when building a two-sided marketplace?
• What are the challenges of inventing the new service category in the market?
• How to find motivation as an entrepreneur to go after your dream?
• What are the commonalities between women entrepreneurs whose businesses take off?
• Why balance may be a sensitive point for women and what we can do as a society to help?
Enjoy the episode!
►Thiers on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievethiers/
►Visit Sittercity at https://www.sittercity.com/