Systems and processes may not necessarily be the crucial element in making your organization scalable. When the circumstances are right, you can scale pretty fast without it. But once you notice that things are starting to break, that’s the Universe’s way to tell you that you should put systems in place.
Today’s guest for Coffee with Closers is the king of organizing businesses. Meet Chris Ronzion, founder and CEO of Trainual, author of 100 Hacks to Improve Your Business, Inc.com “Process Playbook” columnist, small business investor, husband, and father.
Chris has been building businesses from childhood (literally). So as an entrepreneur and consultant, he knows everything about business organization.
Here’s what we’re talking about in this episode:
- How to figure out marketing in your own organization?
- How to make sure you’re consistently growing your knowledge and skills as an entrepreneur?
- Why you should stop micromanaging people?
- How to make sure that the entire organization buys in on your vision?
- How to systematize complicated businesses?
►Find Chris Ronzio on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisronzio/
►Visit Trainual at https://trainual.com/
►Listen to Organize Chaos Podcast at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/organize-chaos/id1478413578
►Grab your copy of 100 Hacks to Improve Your Business at https://www.amazon.com/100-Hacks-Improve-Your-Business/dp/0692720723