If your e-mail marketing campaign seems to be in a rut, it might be time to look at your e-mails and see if it is time to make a few changes. Here are a few quick steps you can take to help increase your turn around rate.
- Change the content layout. By varying where your content is normally placed in each e-mail, it’ll force people to pay more attention to what is going on and not just casually glance through.
- Segment the list based on customer habits. By creating more specific e-mails that go out, customer interest is more likely to increase and then click through.
- Send your e-mails on a regular basis, whether it be every week or every month. This way your recipients will know when to expect it and won’t feel like they are being bombarded randomly by e-mails.
- Respond to complaints or problems quickly and courteously. Word-of-mouth is the best way to both gain and lose potential customers. A single angry customer can drive away multiple possible sales.
- Don’t link your call to action to image. Because certain e-mail clients aren’t as receptive to images as others, it is best to make sure that the most important parts of your e-mail are text-based so they will always be visual.
The experts at OneIMS can guide you through a variety of available options to develop and deploy successful e-mail marketing campaigns. For more information, contact OneIMS today at 1-888-ONE-IMS1.