Are you an college student or recent graduate interested in learning about inbound marketing? Are you passionate about your work? Are you a critical thinker? Looking to get real-world, hands-on experience in the world of marketing? Do you live in the Chicagoland area? Join OneIMS’ team of passionate marketers as an Inbound Marketing Intern!
You’ll have the chance to learn about the different facets of inbound marketing by participating in real client campaigns and supporting in campaign execution. As an Inbound Marketing Intern, you’ll be paired up with an experienced marketing mentor and become a key contributor in client campaigns.
Successful candidates are analytical, creative, passionate, and intellectually curious.
We are looking for independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities, have an internal drive to learn, and have a passion for marketing.
What you can expect to learn from your internship:
- Understanding of a buyer’s journey and target audience
- Marketing leads to sales relationship
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Email campaign execution, management, and analysis
- Content strategy creation, development, and promotion
- Social media management and analysis
- Nurture campaign development and analysis
- Inbound marketing methodology and best practices
- Ins and outs of leading inbound marketing software
- Campaign analysis and reporting
Great candidates possess the following qualities:
- You are passionate about marketing
- You love to read and write blogs
- You’re analytical and love numbers
- You are interested in growing an online presence
- You’re ambitious
- You are detail-oriented
- You’re a master of task lists
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student or recent graduate
- Relevant coursework in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital native with excellent technical skills to learn new tools
- Must be self motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience using HubSpot is a plus
- Previous marketing internships or equivalent marketing experience is a plus
- A minimum of 25 hours/week availability
As part of your internship, you will also become Inbound Certified!
Internship availability is open year round and lasts 3 months.
Required – Social Media, Facebook, Blogging, Email Marketing, Excel, SEO, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Preferred – Inbound Marketing, HubSpot